While we all lead different lives in our own different ways, at the end of the day all we need is a healthy body and calm mind. But the modern day lifestyle leaves hardly any place for wellness.In such times, Yoga is not just a popular but also an essential practice for us to survive. With so many people inclining towards this art of wellness, there is an increasing need of certified yoga teachers in the world. This leaves no doubt as to why so many people are heading to India for their Yoga TTC in Rishikesh.
Gyan Yoga Ashram is a registered Yoga school in Rishikesh enrolled with the Yoga Alliance USA. We strive to provide the best yoga education to our students coming from around the world.Our 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is specially curated for beginners who wish to become certified yoga teachers. It is a special format course which lets you complete the 200 hour YTT in two separate phases.
The first 100 hours can be taken in the first phase and the remaining 100 hours can be completed in one year of course commencement. If you are short of time to attend the 200 hour training in one go, or simply want to take the course at a slower pace, then this program is for you.Just like regular course, the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh covers both theory and practical classes for all yogic subjects. One gets to master the basics of pranayama, asana and dhyana alongside yoga anatomy, physiology etc, during the yoga TTC.
Why 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with us?
- Yoga is an ancient science of wellness whose origin lies in the Vedic texts of India. But with its global popularity, the teachings of yoga are being greatly distorted. In such a situation, it is important to keep this ancestral gift intact in its true form. We at Gyan Yoga Ashram, strive to spread the yogic knowledge in the most authentic manner.
- With all our courses laid on the ancient texts, we provide the best 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our teachers are themselves certified yoga teachers and master various subjects of yoga. These subjects include Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, meditation, etc. In spite of having spacious yoga halls, we keep small batches of students to ensure every student gets equal attention by the teachers. We believe small is beautiful.
- Since this program is a residential course, we have a beautiful campus right in the heart of the world yoga capital-Rishikesh. Surrounded by Himalayan view and the holy Ganges flowing right through the town, YTT at Gyan Yoga Ashram is a once in a lifetime experience.
- We offer clean and tidy accommodations to our students. Also the food served during the stay is ‘satvik’ in nature, which helps you detoxify your body. We maintain strict security regulations in and around our school for the safety of our students.
- With the testimonials of our previous students, we get to know how our efforts have brought about a significant growth in their yogic career as well as their personalities. The love we get from our students is a proof why Gyan Yoga Ashraml is the best yoga school in Rishikesh.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30-6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7 Am||Shatkarma|
|7 - 8:15 Am||Hatha yoga|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10 - 11 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11 - 12 Pm||Alingment- Adjustemnt- Methodology|
|12 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3 - 4 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15 - 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|6 - 7 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 pm||Lights off|
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Dec 2018||14 Dec 2018||Completed||$500|
|1 Jan 2019||14 Jan 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Feb 2019||14 Feb 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Mar 2019||14 Mar 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Apr 2019||14 Apr 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 May 2019||14 May 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 June 2019||14 June 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 July 2019||14 July 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Aug 2019||14 Aug 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Sep 2019||14 Sep 2019||Completed||$500|
|1 Oct 2019||14 Oct 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Nov 2019||14 Nov 2019||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Jan 2020||14 Jan 2020||Avialable (10 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 Feb 2020||14 Feb 2020||Avialable (12 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 March 2020||14 March 2020||Avialable (14 Seats Left)||$500|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 14 nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Usage of in house library
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang ( Spiritual Gathering)
- Every Weekend Excursion
- One full body massage
- Private Accommodation- 150 USD Extra.
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.